This 15 mm deep profile is a deeper version of LX-002.
The more depth offers more even light. Less LED density is enough for dot free light !!!
- Built into plasterboard
- Kitchen floor light particularly when the tile is shiny and glistening
- Built into furniture (kitchen / office) lighting
- Interior light designs (stairs / storage / floor)
- Stores shelf LED lighting
- Exhibition boot LED lighting
- Heat sink and physical protection to the LEDs!!!
- Extruded 6063 T5 Aircraft grade aluminium with Anodised surface
- High quality diffuser, placing/removing from front on click
- UV resistant
- Available with opal diffuser
- No LED dots shows on opal diffuser (high density LED ribbon)
- Suitable for flexible as well as high power led bars
- Available length – 2m
- For indoor use only
NOTE! The price refers only to aluminum profile! Led strips are ordered separately.
This low-profile profile is best suited for 120 led/m led strips if an even light is desired. As a distance between the LEDs increased, slight bright spots can be appear.
Important note to light permeability: If the led strip luminous emittans without front plastic is 100% Lux, in a profile with semi-transparent cover decrease the light by 10%, in a profile with matt diffuser the loss is around 50%. So, matt diffusers provide more even light, but also decreased intensity. In practice, given the wide range of strong LED strips it does not cause any problem.